Sunday 9 August 2015

Bardai Brahmin Directory 2017 Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar

It gives me great pleasure in presenting the first online directory  Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Kheda, Anand, Mehsana. The data in this directory is sorted in alphabetical order with respect to the Surname, First Name and then the Second Name.

This Directory contains 253 households and 1070 individual names.

Arvind Thanki

This Directory is for Private circulation for Bardai Brahmin only.
Password Hint to open Directory is "Name of Kuldevi of Thanki"

Click here to open Directory

5 comments:

  1. Birthdays should not be posted on this. Please remove birthdays. Please remove birthdays of my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've registered my name 2.5 years ago still not showing in the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please download the form and email arvind63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am trying to locate long lost friend by the name of Sharad Modha who was studying with me in Gujarati High School in Kolkata. He must be in early seventies. Please provide a response on my email address.A common friend told me that Sharad was in Packaging Boxes business, perhaps in Allahabad but I thought I would start here. Thank you for your assistance. Best regards.

    Jayant Shukla

    ReplyDelete